At Inshes Church we have many activities / groups for young people of all ages - from new borns, right through to teenagers.
Click on the headings below to get some information on each group.
- [+] Creche: Sunday 10:30am
We provide a fully staffed crèche where parents can leave their babies & toddlers while they attend our morning gathering.
- [+] Sunday Special: Sunday 10:30am
For Nursery to Primary 7 - meet in the church and join us in worship for the first part of the service, then go to the hall for their own activities - singing, Bible stories, drama and activity sheets.
- [+] FAB Families And Bairns (Toddlers): Wednesday 09:30 - 11:30am
A group for parents and families to be able to meet together, with their babies and toddlers, to enjoy a time to chat and share with each other. Also to provide a facility for play for the children where they enjoy their own valuable time to socialise with each other.
- [+] FNL Friday Nite Live!: Friday 19:00 - 21:00
For young people (S1 - S6) on every 2nd Friday during term time. Games club with good music, a tuck shop, chill-out corner and lots of fun guaranteed.
- [+] IT: Sunday 19:45 - 21:00
For young people (S1 - S6). Come and hang out with the IT crowd. Have a good laugh, eat pizza and learn about the challenge of the Bible.
- [+] IMPACT: Saturday 14:00 - 16:00 about 4 times a year
"Inshes Meet Parents And Children Together"; for parents and their children to enjoy a range of activities & games including bouncy castle, Scalextric, board games, crafts, face painting.
- [+] Who Let The Dad's out?: Saturday 10:00 - 11:30 about 4 or 5 times a year
A morning of fun & activities for babies, toddlers & their Dads with bacon rolls & coffee/tea.
- [+] Holiday Club: 1 week during the summer holidays
Holiday club - For one week during the summer holidays we usually run a themed holiday club for P1 - P7 pupils. Over the years activities have included Bible stories, songs, drama, games, crafts, snacks & messy challenges.